Part-Time Officers and Auxiliary Officers
The Roaming Shores Police Department is currently seeking qualified candidates for both Part-Time Officers and Auxiliary Officers. The Roaming Shores Police Department is a community oriented police department which involves a high degree of personal contact with our residents. Job responsibilities include: patrol an assigned area, enforce state law and village ordinances, provides general assistance to residents, investigate all criminal and general complaints for police service.
- Age 21 at appointment to sworn officer position
- Education-High School/G.E.D Equivalent
- Must have a valid Ohio Peace Officer Training Certificate and current on CPT training
- Experience- Must have knowledge of correct English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Additional Requirements: No felony or misdemeanor convictions involving moral turpitude. Candidates with experience working in a police department, military experience or with an associate’s degree are preferred.
- All candidates must pass a background check, drug screen, and psychological test.
- Interested candidates can apply in person at 2500 Hayford Rd. Roaming Shores, Oh, email for an application, or email resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org